Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 5, Thing #11 part 2

Web 2.0 - wow, how much fun is this. The website I chose to investigate is Im Cooked - a sweet little place to find very homemade videos demonstrating all kinds of wizardry in the kitchen. They all last about 4-6 minutes, and cover something simple - but the one I am in awe of is this woman doing a six strand braid of Challah - and I just want to go home and make some bread. This looks so cool, and I know I never would have figured it out on my own. The link above will take you to her video.

Web 2.0 puts so much at our fingertips, it's amazing. I truly can't even imagine what the next generation - Web 3.0 - will offer - it just boggles the mind.

Classroom 2.0 - the 23 things

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a picture when you make that Challah bread. :)

    ReplyDelete