Monday, May 25, 2009

Week 6, Thing 14 - Technorati and tags

When I first explored Technorati I didn't really get it. The tutorial helped me understand how I could use this tool, and after signing up, the ideas started to flow.
They provide lists of blogs using tags so you can get a quick list with just the criteria you are looking for, and guess what- food and wine are a category. So I was able to increase my list of blog sites on my Delicious web page bookmarker. The up side is that they have a little blurb about each site, the down side - the only blogs they have are the ones people have 'claimed'- the blogs are the ones people voluntarily post to Technorati.

I do like this site, it certainly helped me get through many blog sites, more than I could have found with a search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment